Did you know that there are monthly subscription boxes for children? Meet The Painted Pony Package, started in 2017, which Cameron received as a gift recently.The opinions and experiences are our own.
What is a Subscription Box?
Subscription boxes are a marketing strategy and a way of distributing niche products regularly, usually every month. There are boxes for everything you can think of: jewelry, shoes, socks, beauty supplies, pet supplies, and of course equestrian boxes!
Painted Pony Package
One of these equestrian boxes is called the Painted Pony Package. Started by a mother and daughter, it features a few educational items and a lot of FUN items for girls that love horses. Such a cute idea.
A few weeks ago I posted something very personal to me. My children are young and as such I do not put a lot of information about them online. So it was a big struggle to publish My Daughter is My Hero. The feedback was unbelievably touching. One person who reached out to us was Connie Morris, one of the owners of the Painted Pony Package. She had read Cameron’s story online and was inspired.
I have been reading about Cameron. She sounds absolutely amazing. I own a subscription box business called Painted Pony Package that sends horse themed goodies to girls…I would love to send Cameron one of our complimentary boxes. We are big believers in therapeutic riding for kids and give a portion of our profits to a therapeutic riding center. This is just a gesture of kindness for Cameron to bring her some ‘horsey joy’. ~ Connie Morris, co-owner Painted Pony Package.
Shortly afterward I sent my address with thanks, and received this lovely package addressed to Cameron. I knew that Cameron and my other two daughters would love to receive horse-themed gifts in the mail. After all, they all love and ride horses. I think Every Child Should Ride Horses.
I confess I do not have experience with subscription boxes, although I hear a lot of good things. Opening it was exciting! No fighting, though thank goodness! Although addressed to Cameron, everyone wanted a hand in seeing what surprises were in store. Confession time: I was excited to see what was in the package too!
What do you give a horse-obsessed child? Painted Pony Package will do the trick. Click To Tweet
For $29 per month your horse-obsessed child will receive a box like the one above with an assortment of horse themed goodies for your child. We received the following items in our box:
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Perfect for taking with her to the barn, school, or sports.
2. Stuffed Horse Toy. It didn’t take long to fall in love with this little guy, which she named Popcorn.
3. Pink Painted Pony Cup. The bright color and logo are sure to draw attention. We will definitely have to take turns.
4. Horse Figurine and Carrying Case. Four small horses can now travel with the girls anywhere they go.
5. Painted Pony Visor. Cameron has a small head like her mom (I just have big hair), so it will need a little adjusting in the back, which is easy enough. But the blue looks so cute on her!
6. Horse Poster. Cameron is excited to decorate her room!
7. Notepad and Pen Set. Perfect for writing down song lyrics, pony names, or thank you letters.
We had such a lovely time seeing what surprises were in store for us with this subscription box. Cameron was really grateful and she is happy to have inspired others with her story. Thank you to the Painted Pony Package for a thoughtful gift!